It’s a common situation to mistakenly hit the “call” button instead of “fold” and lose the game in online poker. This and many more goof ups are quite common when you’re playing poker online. Sometimes, even the smartest of the lot ends up making a “Misclick”.
One wrong click and your game is gone out of your hands! Sad but true.
Misclick – why does it happen?
If you think that this unfortunate situation can only happen to an inexperienced player, then you’re living in a different world! Slight distraction and inattentiveness can make you click on the wrong button. Even the best online poker players lose their focus and end up hitting a wrong button which makes your opponent win the game.
It can be highly annoying, but it’s an inseparable part of the poker games online. So, expert players who routinely play more than one game, have dealt with the fact and live with the uncertainty of its occurrence!
Avoid a misclick – follow these simple tips
There can be fortunate times when a misclick can work in favor of your game. For instance, you may unintentionally add some extra digits and shove up a huge stack!
But, that’s the rarest of all cases.
Why consider the same? Rather focus on avoiding the misclicks. Although there’s no sure-shot formula for the same, however, read on and follow these tips to get a fair chance at online real poker India.
- Keep a firm hold over the mouse or the finger which you’re using over the screen to avoid any wrong clicks.
- Check the buttons you’re clicking at least twice before doing the same.
- Be calm, relaxed, and attentive while you’re in the middle of a game.
- Take time in making decisions.
- Don’t be in a hurry to set up strategies or to end the game. keep patience if you want to avoid mistakes.
- Avoid playing too many tables at the same time.
- Be focused on your game. Don’t indulge in other side activities while you’re in the middle of the game.
- Know the basics of a mouse click and mobile screen clicking system
Misclicks in live poker games
As strange as it may sound, misclicks are there in a poker live game as well. It’s true that in live games you don’t get the opportunity of clicking on a wrong button, but there you have the opportunity of taking a wrong decision! That’s what is defined as a misclick.
Like any best online poker players, a live player may be under pressurized situations and take a wrong decision that might affect the overall direction of the game.
Next time when you sit for a poker game, remember to keep your surroundings clear from any noise, keep your mind focused and be patient. Don’t rush in a poker game, being quick mentally is all that is needed. Take time to click after deciding and analyzing the pros and cons of the situation.
Losing from a win situation for just a wrong click can be frustrating and saddening at the same time!
Happy Playing !!
Read More :
Real Life Benefits of Playing Online Poker